“5 Ways to Improve Ecommerce Cash Flow for 2016” is a free, 30-minute webinar. The presenter is Armando Roggio, contributing editor for Practical Ecommerce. The sponsor is Qualpay, a next-generation payment processing platform.
The webinar occurred on Dec. 15, 2015.
Cash Flow King for Successful Business
Maintaining operational cash flow is critical for ecommerce businesses. Many of the problems ecommerce businesses face — such as too much inventory, low margins, and even high overhead — are really cash flow problems.
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll review five ways an ecommerce merchant can grow cash flow for 2016.
5 Ways to Improve Ecommerce Cash Flow for 2016
We’ll review the following key points.
- Necessity of measuring, monitoring cash flow. The first step toward improve cash flow for an ecommerce business is to properly measure and monitor it. We’ll review easy ways to measure and monitor cash flow for your ecommerce company.
- Develop a cash flow plan. Planning for all major expenses that will impact cash flow each month is critical. We’ll discuss how to do this for the next 6 to 12 months, to help avoid cash shortfalls.
- Refine inventory. Carrying too much inventory is a frequent cause of cash flow problems for online retailers. Strategies such as closeouts, better-best versus good-better-best products, and the Pareto principle can help decide which products carry, to avoid unsold inventory. We’ll explain.
- Manage expenses and payables. One way to improve cash flow is to spend more wisely and at the right times. We’ll offer pointers for avoiding non-critical, untimely expenses.
- Market to repeat customers. Sales growth can have a positive impact on cash flow, and marketing to returning, repeat customers is one of the best ways to grow sales. We’ll review a plan for increasing sales to existing customers.
Following his presentation, Roggio will answer questions from attendees.
About the Presenter
Armando Roggio is (a) contributing editor for Practical Ecommerce, (b) an independent ecommerce merchant, and (c) a seasoned web developer. He has written hundreds of articles at Practical Ecommerce, covering virtually all facets of running a successful online store. He holds a B.A. in English Writing and Journalism from The University of Pittsburgh.
About the Sponsor
Qualpay, is an innovative, next-generation payment processing platform for ecommerce companies. Using Qualpay, merchants can process credit card payments online, in-person, via a mobile device, through the mail, or by telephone — all with just one merchant account.