“Critical Ecommerce Strategies to Drive Sales in 2016” is a free, 30-minute webinar. The presenter is Pamela Hazelton, contributing editor for Practical Ecommerce. The sponsor is GoECart, a leading, unified ecommerce suite.
The webinar occurred on Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2016.
Evolving Technology, Consumer Expectations
Ecommerce technology continually changes, as do the shopping habits and expectations of consumers. In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll review the truly critical tools and strategies for ecommerce success in 2016. We’ll discuss effective on-site conversion strategies as well as multichannel selling options, to help ensure 2016 is a banner sales year for your ecommerce business.
Critical Ecommerce Strategies to Drive Sales in 2016
We’ll address the following key points.
- Emphasize product pages. We’ll review the top five things to freshen up on product pages, for healthy conversion rates in 2016.
- Grow your brand. There are simple ways to create a branded buyer experience, to encourage repeat sales in 2016. We’ll review.
- Focus on mobile. Ignoring mobile shoppers in 2016 can kill your business. We’ll review the latest mobile-shopping numbers — and explain why more focus needs to be on tablet shopping, not just smartphones.
- Develop new sales channels. Consumers love marketplaces like Amazon and Ebay. We’ll address the importance of third-party sales, and why experimenting with new revenue channels is necessary in 2016.
- Profit is key. Generating sales without profits leads to certain failure. We’ll address three old-school methods that are more popular than ever — for both sales and profits. We’ll also explain ways to increase sales while charging more than your competitors.
Following her presentation, Hazelton will answer questions from attendees.
About the Presenter
Pamela Hazelton is a longtime contributing editor to Practical Ecommerce. She is an ecommerce consultant and trainer, and the author of books on ecommerce platforms, shopability, and security. She speaks at ecommerce conferences regularly.
About the Sponsor
GoECart is a leading, unified commerce suite that combines an advanced ecommerce platform with multichannel order management, point of sale, enterprise-class inventory and warehouse management, marketplaces, fulfillment, CRM, and much more. Manage all backend activities — products and inventory, orders, vendors, purchasing, fulfillment, even customer relationships — using GoECart’s single SaaS system.