Accelerate Growth with Walmart Marketplace
Online marketplaces are one-stop destinations for shopping across all categories, and they have changed consumers’ expectations. According to a survey from Mirakl, 70% of consumers believe online marketplaces are the most convenient way to shop for better selection, prices, and delivery options.1
What’s more, the U.S. eCommerce landscape continues to show promising signs of growth, with an estimated increase of 7.7% in total sales from 2021 to 2022.2 Thus having a marketplace presence can be a great opportunity to connect with new customers.
If you’re looking for a platform that lets you remain in control with flexible solutions for pricing, catalog management, fulfillment, returns, and more, say hello to Walmart Marketplace.
The Walmart Marketplace Difference
As the world’s leading retailer and one of the fastest-growing eCommerce platforms in the U.S., Walmart Marketplace makes scaling any ecommerce business simple with:
- Zero monthly or set-up fees.
- Competitive commission structures.
- Transparent and cost-effective end-to-end fulfillment solutions.
- Easy-to-use advertising solutions.
- A built-in audience of 120 million Walmart.com monthly visitors.3
- A streamlined, 3-step onboarding process.
And now, Walmart Marketplace is running a 2023 New-Seller Savings promotion to help merchants maximize their success on the platform.
2023 New-Seller Savings
New eligible U.S. sellers joining Walmart Marketplace today can save up to 25% on referral fees and unlock a $500 Sponsored Products ad credit through their limited-time New-Seller Savings offer.*
* Conditions apply.
- First, create your Walmart Marketplace account and start selling in three easy steps.
- Before going live, complete a New-Seller Survey for an initial 10% referral fee discount. Your response will also help determine the level of account management support best suited for your business.
- Then, enroll in Walmart’s end-to-end fulfillment experience, Walmart Fulfillment Services, for a 5% referral fee rate drop for items shipped by Walmart.
- Next, promote your products with Sponsored Search advertising from Walmart Connect and get a 5% referral fee discount on participating items.
- Finally, get a 5% referral fee discount on products priced competitively with the Walmart Marketplace Repricer tool.
Plus, three weeks after onboarding, you’ll receive an email with instructions on unlocking a $500 Sponsored Products ad credit.
For more information about the promotion, deadlines, and requirements, check out the New-Seller Savings page and find the terms and conditions for complete details.
Are you ready to start your Walmart Marketplace journey?
Join Walmart Marketplace today!
1. Mirakl “A Global Consumer Survey: How Online Marketplaces Are Fundamentally Changing the Way Your Customers Shop.” 2. U.S. Census Bureau News: 4th Quarter eCommerce Sales Oct. 1 – Dec. 31, 2021, vs. Oct. 1 – Dec. 31, 2022. 3. Comscore 2021