Our editorial mission is to help ecommerce merchants grow and prosper. We do this with easy-to-follow articles, blogs, podcasts and newsletters all delivered electronically by seasoned, talented contributors — see “Current Authors.” We value editorial integrity and are members of Society of American Business Editors and Writers.
Our content is mostly planned around one-time feature stories and recurring departments that address a certain topic. The mix of our content periodically changes based on the needs of our merchant audience and on new developments that can impact them. We closely manage our content, but we do not publish a public editorial calendar.
Become an Expert Source
If you or your client possess expertise helpful to smaller ecommerce merchants, we encourage you to enter your contact and biographical information into our editorial database. Our editorial staff uses this source for researching stories, including background help and public on-the-record quotations. Become an expert source. >
Write or Blog For Us
We are always looking for quality contributors who can genuinely help ecommerce merchants. If you have a topic or idea that fits this criteria, we encourage you to Contact Us. In doing so, please know:
- We do not publish press releases;
- Our audience is mainly smaller ecommerce merchants;
- If we were to publish an article about your company or service, we would likely include the views of other individuals and companies in your industry;
- We avoid promotional pieces;
- We do not publish one-time contributed articles;
- We work directly with our contributors, not their intermediaries.
You may download our logos and use them for legitimate purposes, provided you don’t alter them or change their colors. To download, please visit our Logos and Brand Guide. >>
Publisher and Editor