Our editorial mission is to help ecommerce merchants grow and prosper. We do this with easy-to-follow articles, columns, webinars, and podcasts by seasoned, talented contributors — all delivered electronically. We value editorial integrity and are members of Society of American Business Editors and Writers.
Our content is mostly planned around one-time feature stories and recurring departments that address a topic. The mix of our content periodically changes based on the needs of our merchant audience and on new developments that can impact them. We closely manage our content, but we do not publish a public editorial calendar.
Write for Us
We are always interested in quality contributors who can genuinely help ecommerce merchants. If you have a topic or idea that fits this criteria, we encourage you to contact us. We do not publish one-time pieces, contributed pieces, or unsolicited pieces. Instead, we assign broad topics to qualified contributors, who then address them at least monthly.
- We do not publish press releases.
- We do not publish one-time articles, unsolicited or otherwise.
- Our audience is mainly small to midsize ecommerce merchants.
- If we were to publish an article about your company or service, we would likely include the views of other individuals and companies in your industry.
- We avoid promotional pieces.
- We work directly with our contributors, not their intermediaries.
You may download our logos and use them for legitimate purposes, provided you don’t alter them or change their colors. To download, please visit our Logos and Brand Guide. >>
Publisher and Editor